Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
Take control of the United States Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy and sink enemy shipping to earn renown in order to purchase bigger ships along with an array of historical upgrades for each of your vessels.
“5/5 It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game.”
– Neal Stevens, subsim.com
“One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn’t).”
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet (English)
- Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hot Seat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.