War on the Sea puts you in command of task forces, convoys and submarines as well as tactical use of aircraft to secure the South Pacific during World War II. Heavily inspired by the classic computer games “Great Naval Battles” and “Task Force 1942″, War on the Sea is coming soon to PC and Mac.
1942: The world is at war
The Japanese Empire expands throughout the Pacific where Allied forces attempt to halt its spread. A desperate struggle for control of the Solomon Islands is now underway.
How will you protect your transports as they deliver troops and supplies in the South Pacific? Will you deploy precious aircraft carriers to provide air cover? Do you screen the area with submarines? Or attempt to lure the enemy navy into a decisive surface engagement?
- Real-time naval combat
- Theatrical external-view game play
- Play as Allied Forces or Imperial Japan
- Over 50 classes of playable ships
- Dynamic campaign
- Tactical control of aircraft (not a flight simulator)
- Fight fires, counter flood compartments and repair ships
- Sink ships using realistic buoyancy physics
- Historical missions based on actual naval engagements
- Historical based ships, aircraft and weapons