Update 1.09 is nearly complete and should be out in the next few weeks. All bug reports and player feedback to date has been incorporated along with 2 new ship classes:
– North Carolina Class Battleship (2)
– Type XXI Submarine (118)
Major improvements also include:
– Enemy disengaging off by default.
– Fine tune button for easier aiming.
– Splash history used for target solution calculation.
– Barracudas (finally) available to carriers (CV).
– List of naval ships lost in BotA.
– Auto-sinking of unescorted merchants in BotA.
– Option for up to 30 player ships in BotA games.
– Ability to purchase start ships in BotA.
– Carrier flight decks more resilient and 2x wing sizes.
– BotA repairing and persistent damage issues fixed.
– All known mission start or turn breaking bugs fixed.