We might be a small fish in a big ocean but our commitment to delivering killer games on mobile and PC platforms couldn’t be bigger!
With no advertisements or “pay-to-progress” in-app purchases you’re in for a refreshing change.
So come on in and explore the site to see what we have been up to and what is coming in the future from Killerfish Games.
You’ll also find us actively discussing our games over at Facebook (Pacific Fleet) and Facebook (Atlantic Fleet).
Version 2.10 of Pacific Fleet is now available for all supported platforms. It contains a couple of quick fixes for the Android/Kindle version of the game, but most importantly, it brings the iOS version up to speed with the many recent changes to the game!
What’s new in 2.10
- Star shell brightness greatly increased
- Ships no longer face away from each other at combat start
- Added “Auto Next” feature under Quit Battle page (1 to 3 second delay between auto turn progression)
- Fixed TDC/Imp. Detonators not applied to first torpedo fired
- IJN ships now lose xp when sunk in campaign
- Aircraft attacks must target an enemy before launching
- *** on level 1 IJN Campaign now displays correctly on map
- AAA upgrade reduced to 8,000 renown, allows M.I.C. achievement
- Fixed a bug where a sinking ship would sometimes linger on surface
- Fixed a rare bug where turn order broke on an enemy sinking
- Manual Clarification: shell damage is multiplied by number of gun barrels firing
- Added Facebook link in Help section
- Removed sound volume slider (master audio now controlled with device)
- Fixed a rare bug whereby achievements could be deleted
- Fixed several achievements which would not register or were impossible
- Kongo torpedo reload messages removed
- Torpedo reload timing corrected
- Takao now has 8 torpedoes